Thursday 12 July 2012

Today was ok, nt much things happen though, just went through a hard time with chemistry ._. after school we had science and maths club meeting and did an experiment on ice @@ at 1st it turned up quite fun, but when pn. chan came in and interrupt and explain all those chemistry things that we never learn b4, i was like blur there = = all the fun gone, lol.. though i noe its important to understand the theories behind the experiments.. and yea, finally my piano class changed to saturday, made my life easier xD tats all for today :)

8 comments:

  1. Erm, where's your piano class being held? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. near kuchai lama four face buddha there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kuchai Lama.... Four face buddha.... ^^" gomen ne, I don't know where (even though I'm now living in Off Jalan Kuchai Lama.) XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know where dy!! Somewhere around there got one restaurant in which their tofu is very tasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. didint noe bout the tofu.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, I forgot the name of the tofu though. Anyway, mom seems to know where it is. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. 很想念谈恋爱的感觉。。但却害怕再次受伤害,真是不知如何是好 O.o

    ReplyDelete