Tuesday 31 July 2012

Anime :)

Well as my title says, I will be blogging about animes that I've watched and some animes that I would like to introduce.  I wouldnt say that I've watched alot of animes but I feel I can share some of the nice ones with you all. The 1st anime which I was touched by was Angel Beats, I guess sounds familiar to most people since it is quite a popular anime. This anime isint like any other ordinary anime where they combine actions, comedy and slice of life.


There are some really funny moments as well as super sad moments in this anime, I would not say what it is as I dun wan to spoil the anime for those who havent watch it yet but I seriously recommend this anime to those who wan to start watching anime. Oh yeah, and the theme song of this anime is also one of the best :)


Moving on, I would like to introduce the second anime which is Fairy Tail :) This anime is quite different from Angel Beats as it is more to action, friendship and guild. For those who are searching for fighting, superpowers and adventure, this would be a nice choice of anime. 



Last but not least, we have Toradora. This is one of my favourite anime as I did cried while watching this anime, my tears really came out after watching this anime. It is mainly about romance. I would not like to elaborate more as it will spoil the anime, so I would just leave it for u all to watch :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment